Types of State and Federal Cases Handled
- Appellate Matters
- Business Litigation / Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Civil Rights Claims (42 U.S.C. 1981, 1983)
- Landlord / Tenant Issues
- Labor/Employment – Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, Wage Hour , Harassment, ERISA
- Insurance Disputes – Property Damage, Homeowners Insurance, Title Insurance
- Tort/Personal Injury – Auto accidents, Government Liability, Premises Liability, Product Liability, Legal and Medical Malpractice, PIP, Nursing Home and Wrongful Death
- Will Challenges and Probate litigation
- Preparation of Guardian reports on Minor Settlements
- Pre-Litigation Disputes / Global Multi-Party Competing Claim Matters
Mr. Hyland’s hourly rate is $285.00 which is divided equally among the parties. A minimum time of two hours will be billed for mediations scheduled for either morning or afternoon. Four hours will be billed for mediations scheduled for the entire day.
If a mediation is cancelled within seventy-two hours of the mediation, there will be a charge of two (2) hours if the mediation is scheduled for either morning or afternoon or four (4) hours if the entire day is reserved.
There is no travel fee for mediations in any of the following counties: Brevard, Flagler, Hillsborough, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Seminole, and Volusia.
Mr. Hyland will travel to any county in Florida to provide his resolution expertise upon agreement by the affected parties as to fees charged.